Impact 1.22 fixes a number of issues with Internet Explorer on Windows8/RT and Windows Phone. Font loading should now be more robust in recent Ejecta versions as well.
As always, if you're updating from a previous version, take care to not overwrite your own files. You'll just need to update the files in
lib/weltmeister/. Grab the new version from your download page.
Changelog - Impact
- Fixed problems with small pre-rendered BackgroundMaps
- Fixed Font loading issues with Internet Explorer and Ejecta
- Fixed WinPhone not recognized as
- Added ImpactMixin for easier integration with different environments (e.g. NodeJS)
- Added generic
ig.ua.winPhonefor User Agent Sniffing.
- Added support for MSPointer events - this makes ig.input.mouse work on Windows based touch devices
Changelog - Weltmeister
- Fixed focus problem after using menu buttons (thanks boomshanka)
ig.libbeing ignored when loading entities
- Modified the default collision tileset graphic to better indicate unused (yet solid) tiles