Core and System
- Core - Module definition, module loading and the ig.main() and utility functions
- Class - Base Class for all classes
- System - Hosts the current Game object and maintains the run loop.
- Loader - Preloads all assets (images and sounds) and starts the given Game when done.
- Game - The main hub for your game. It hosts all currently active entities, background maps and a collision map and takes care of updating and drawing everything.
- Entity - Interactive objects in the game world are typically subclassed from this base Entity class. It provides animation, drawing and basic physics.
- EntityPool - Entities can be pooled and re-used if needed
- Input - Handles all Keyboard and Mouse input.
- Timer - Timing stuff.
- Map - Base class for CollisionMaps and BackgroundMaps.
- CollisionMap - Trace objects against a 2D Tile Map
- Image - A wrapper around image resources (png, gif or jpeg). It takes care of loading and scaling the source image.
- Animation - Animate Entities and Background Map tiles with an Animation Sheet
- AnimationSheet - Load an Image as Animation Sheet and specify the width and height for each animation frame
- Font - Load a bitmap font image and draw text.
- BackgroundMap - Draw a 2D Tile Map
- Sound - Loads a sound file to be used as background music or game sound.
- Music - Provides functionality to play background music and create a playlist.
- SoundManager - Loads sound files for ig.Music and ig.Sound.