Impact

This forum is read only and just serves as an archive. If you have any questions, please post them on github.com/phoboslab/impact

1 decade ago by Jerczu

It seems that Chrome doesn't work well anymore with impactjs. While on PC this issue is non existent - Chrome on mac simply dies and causes system crashes, similar situation happens with Safari on mac. Has anyone else had the same problem?

Problem dont exist in FF & Opera.

1 decade ago by Jerczu

I havent changed anything since release but now chrome dies on http://ultra.cdgn.co.uk if anyone finds an issue let me know.

1 decade ago by stahlmanDesign

If it doesn't work with Chrome and Safari, then there could be a webkit problem (the engine that Safari and Chrome are both based on).

However, Safari works with my Impact games and others people's too. Could it be an audio issue?

In Safari, it's as if there's a memory leak because all available memory is suddenly used up when I had over 4 gigs free before loading your page.

1 decade ago by nikki

I'm getting the same issue on Chrome 18 (Mac) - games just freeze. Wish I could be more specific, but all the debug stuff goes with it :/

1 decade ago by Jerczu

It seems its the audio implementation. When I switch off the audio games run ok.

1 decade ago by stahlmanDesign

There are strange audio problems with Safari too. If you go to playbiolab.com in Safari, it sometimes reloads the page over and over, and I tracked it down to audio being the problem.
Page 1 of 1
« first « previous next › last »