Ejecta 1.4 fixes a lot of bugs and adds some smaller new features, most notably support for loading compressed PVRTC textures. This release also makes Ejecta compatible with the current XCode5 RC6.
Thanks to everyone who contributed and reported bugs!
As always, the newest release can be found on the Ejecta project page.
- XCode 5 compatible
- Added support for compressed PVRTC textures
- Added some more native helpers (jsValueForPath, createFunctionWithBlock)
- Fixed canvas not cleared when setting width/height
- Fixed inaccuracies when drawing images
- Fixed various crash bugs and memory leaks
- Fixed image loading behavior;
onerrornow work properly
- Fixed events: now all event handlers get a proper
- Fixed allow more than 5 touches
- Fixed some smaller bugs and inconsistencies