Has anyone else had trouble with using the Font class to draw text when using CocoonJS on mobile devices? (iOS and Android)
I get no errors and my game runs fine, but no text is visible. I am using an Arial font generated by the ImpactJS font tool.
Just an update, I switched to Quid Monkeys awesome Native Fonts
plugin and it works great on desktop and mobile devices now.
I have this problem too, I haven't tried out that font plugin but I will be soon.
1 decade ago
I had an issue on Samsung devices where the fonts would scramble my text. After hours/days of looking into the issue I rewrote my port using the context for fonts. However I eventually came across this post that had some good info on what was probably going on.
This may or may not be your issue, I know this is a couple months old, so if you resolved your problem please share :)
I had the same problem and this dominic's suggestion fixed the issue for me:
Page 1 of 1