Version 1.18 of Impact is now available on your download page. Besides numerous bugfixes, the biggest change is the addition of the new Debug Module. You can see it in action for the Biolab Disaster Debug Version.
If you're updating from a previous version, take care to not overwrite your own files. You'll just need to update the files in
lib/weltmeister/ and the
Changelog - Impact
- New Debug Module
- Added accelerometer support to ig.Input
- Added sortEntitiesDeferred() to fix problems when sorting during update()
- The infamous "ig.game is not defined" quirk has been fixed - thanks to Jesse for the workaround!
- The screen position for BackgroundMaps is now updated in the Game's draw() method to fix problems where the screen "lags behind"
- Fix for ig.merge() to correctly deal with arrays
- Reset the Game's .collisionMap to ig.CollisionMap.staticNoCollision instead of
nullwhen loading a level
- Performance improvements on mobile devices by using Math.* functions directly instead of through the Number object
- Workaround for a bug for browsers with hardware acceleration with big font images (Mozilla Bug 652222 - quite esoteric)
- The number keys have been renamed to be usable as
Changelog - Weltmeister
- Added a tile grid for BackgroundMaps - toggle with the G key
- Always ask for a filename when saving as untitled.js
- Reset the filename when creating a new level
- Some CSS cosmetics and fixes for the entity menu on Safari 5 on OSX Lion
lib/weltmeister/config.jsis now honored when drawing entity names
- Prevent scaling entities to negative sizes