The Ejecta github project has been very busy in the last few weeks. We fixed a whole bunch of issues, made the project much more stable and added a good deal of new features.
A huge thanks goes to Tharit who fixed a lot of issues with vector functions and implemented the excellent and fast font rendering routines. Also thanks to anyone else who contributed to the project and reported bugs.
Grab the latest release version from the Ejecta project page.
- Added the XMLHttpRequest API
- Added round and proper bevel line joins
softAuthenticate()for the GameCenter API
reportAchievementAdd()for the GameCenter API
- Added support for fullscreen antialiasing (MSAA)
- Fixed orientation issues
- Fixed various line drawing issues
- Fixed various touch event problems
- Fixed various problems with